[show_shopthepost_widget id=”2014999″]Autumn Dressing
I’m obviously still finding it hard to get adjusted to this bite of a cold that’s hit Glasgow in the past couple of days, because let me tell you – bare legs are just about bearable for now. Autumn Fashion – hello! Thanking the coffee Gods for creating the take-away paper cups and patting myself on the back for wearing socks here. Lace, tiny teeny little socks as it’s not “tights-weather” yet. Just not yet…
If you’re not ready for your wooly scarfs, leather gloves and Winter coats yet (too early!) and I don’t blame you, then why not try some of my Autumn Outfit Styling tips below. Dress for any occasion without splurging out on anything new, stay warm and trendy and keep on saving for that perfect Winter Coat for a few more weeks!
10 tips to master easy Autumn Fashion:
- Wear lace socks with your shoes, ankle boots and even trainers if you’re not ready for tights!
- If you have a leather jacket – now is the time to wear it over anything!
- Maxi or Midi dresses love to come out to play at this time of year and look great with chunky ankle boots!
- Wear a polo-neck under a dress and under your shirt for work – yes!
- Sorry, but not sorry – wear big warm “short-pants” if you’re not wearing tights under your dress or skirt!
- DO wear jeans under your dress if you must! Cropped kick-flares go with everything!
- Layers, layers, layers… even scarfs can be worn as “cardigancessories” – PROOF!
- Wear an oversized chunky knit over your favourite dress, pleated skirt and jeans!
- Do you have leather trousers? Put them on!
- Too many layers and no silhouette? Belt that pretty lady up!
Autumn creeps up on us so quickly and disappears into the dark early evenings even quicker making us want wear our UGG’s and cosy knits all day long. Lets stretch it out a little bit longer. Lets have fun with our favourite clothes, shoes and accessories we already have – beanie hats can totally wait.
SHOP THIS LOOK BELOW: